These brand guidelines were created just for you. We care a lot about the Athlinks brand assets, and we know you do too. By following these guidelines, you’ll help yourself by knowing that you’re always doing the right thing and you won’t have to negotiate a legal agreement each time you want to use them. You’ll also help us, because we’ll know that the integrity of our brand assets are being upheld by our partners. If you have a scenario that is not covered by these guidelines or have a question about using the brand assets in any other way, you can contact the Athlinks brand marketing team.
These Athlinks marks are the only officially approved logos. We have provided several versions intended to give an option to fit in any environment. Please select the appropriate version to contrast with the background. Download Here
- Use only the official Athlinks logo
Maintain proportions and colors as provided in official logos
- Include minimum clear space around the logo, equal to the size of the flame icon
- Place the logo only on solid color background
- Alter or modify the logo in any way, such as by changing colors or elements of the design
- Attempt to redraw or recreate any element of the logo; please use only the digital files provided
- Use the flame icon without the wordmark
- Infringe on the logo’s space with other logos, text or other graphic elements
- Place the logo on photos, gradients or other distracting backgrounds
A brand promise is a succinct statement to our customers defining what we we stand for and what they can expect from us. The Athlinks brand promise:
Simplify and enhance the relationship between athletes and events.
An elevator pitch is designed to answer the question “What is Athlinks?” quickly, such as during an elevator ride. You can translate these into comfortable language for you.
Athlinks is the first complete marketplace for anyone who touches endurance events.
Tone of Voice
Tone of voice helps guide how our brand communicates via choice of words and attitude. It’s an expression of the people behind the brand and our core values.